You have done your engineering in any of these branches and found your friend who has done IT / CSE getting a job faster and now you plan to switch to an IT job? Let’s discuss the pros, difficulties, and what you are going to miss?
Let’s talk about cons first:
- Lack of basics: So it is difficult to learn higher coding languages
- Non-permanent job and this career path always look for younger talents
- When you clear a course for 1 year; it already set you a year gap
- You may need to face hypothetical questions in interviews (Why you are switching to IT field: Example )
Positives to say:
- If not coding! You can get into a diff IT roles such as “BPO Dept” “Tech Support”
- You can avail flexible working hours
- High paid salaries in short terms and weekend holidays
- Chances of going abroad
- If you try irrespective of qualification getting an IT job is not that difficult
- If your family needs you for financial support; Choosing an IT job is the only best option for you!
What you are going to miss?
- 3/4/5 years degree what you learned
- Your courses would have more govt job opportunities
- Your friends with whom you studied with will have a different career life and you with another
Picking a career path is just not a simple step it decides your entire career so do it wisely.
If you are looking for any fresher job do register at www.freshersworld.com today!