To our dearest Freshersworld fans,
We’re more than excited to let you know that, Silicon India, the most trusted source for news and information magazine for professionals, has listed Freshersworld as one of the top 10 emerging job portals in India! Our hardworking workforce and your endless contribution as freshers made this happen and we’re super proud to add one more achievement to our basket!
Freshersworld started off in 2006, and since then we only had one motto in mind – putting India to work. With the help of our talented employees and the endless support of people all over India, we’ve managed some mind-boggling numbers on a monthly basis; the numbers speak for themselves in fact:
- 35,000+ jobs posted by recruiters
- 10,000+ recruiter registrations
- 7,50,000+ freshers registrations
- 10,00,000+ job applications
We at Freshersworld, have served more than 7 lakh job seekers and over 75 thousand recruiters. We offer jobs in all top cities in India and has 25+ million page views and 18+ million unique visitors every month. For this, we built a recommendation system using advanced machine learning concepts & algorithms that match the right jobs to candidates and the right candidates to clients, respectively. This recommendation algorithm is a self-learning system that understands the job seeker’s expectations and client requirements based on their job search activities.
Freshersworld offers several services in order to prepare candidates for their job search and interviews such as
- Conducting campus/off-campus drives for registered candidates.
- Helping candidates make their profiles presentable with the help of resume services, wherein the candidate can avail help from Freshersworld’s resume experts.
- The Freshersworld’s Social Media Profiling Service assists candidates to highlight their credentials online on professional networks like LinkedIn, etc. where candidates can create and improve on their profiles.
- Offering interview calls and related tips along with coding tests and assessments.
- Providing an online test (CEAT Corporate employability assessment test) to evaluate the job aspirant’s skills through MCQs. This assessment also adds up as scoreboard on the candidate’s profile, which in turn helps recruiters to shortlist.
- Our YouTube channel helps students to prepare for aptitude tests.
Freshersworld is also currently working on vernacular support to facilitate people who isn’t proficient in English. The company is also working on chatbots for support, FAQ, Registration, job application, and service recommendations. With such a position in the job search market, we are striving to show a promising future for the employment sector of the country.
Freshersworld.com, a part of TeamLease E-Hire Pvt ltd. has been one of the most exciting companies in the digital hiring space with millions of people accessing our products on a daily basis. We aim at bridging the gap between candidates & employers, thereby making it easy for freshers as well as recruiters.
You can read the full-featured article below :