“Ever tried? Ever failed? Don’t give up. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
We all have failed at some point. But how do we take this miserable hit? How do you tackle yourself in situations like this? Do you panic? How are you supposed to feel?
It’s becoming literally impossible to make anyone proud. Even after all the practice and the anticipation, you still failed.
You might ask yourself as to why this is happening to you every single time. It’s not fair for you at all, right? Is failure destined for you?
You failed the most important examination of your life. Is this the end of the world?
You failed to get hired in a company you were dreaming about. Does that mean you’re going to stay unemployed forever?
You applied for 25 jobs and nobody has called you back for an interview. Does that mean you’re really bad at everything you do?
Here are 5 ways to get over how you feel, according to us –
- ACCEPT YOUR FAILURE AND OWN IT : Breathe. You have to understand that it’s not the end of the world. We all go through issues and you have to realize that it’s completely okay to fail. Once you fail, you are going to know and learn much better, because failure is the best stepping stone to real success.
- USE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS FEEDBACK : Once you start failing, people can make fun of you and the best way NOT to take these comments to heart is to listen to these comments aimed at you as feedback, and once you take all comments as feedback, these words will never hurt you.
- USE FAILURE TO GET BETTER : Once you fail, you’re going to learn how to tackle your problems more efficiently so that you can use them to your own benefit. By failing, you will get the motivation to try harder than how you did, before.
- STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU : People are going to gossip about your failures. Do not feel disheartened. You aren’t here to listen or get approval from different people. What matters is your life and how you can sort your things out real soon.
- ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU’VE LEARNT FROM IT : Sit in your room and analyze where you went wrong and find out where you can get wrong the next time. Write everything down on a piece of paper and stick it on your wall. Correct the mistakes you find and you’re on your way to success already.