What are the qualities of a Good Customer service Executive.
Good customer service means helping customers efficiently, in a friendly manner. One way or another way we all need help from a customer service executive. If we lose our credit card or if something happens with our cell phones or need any urgent flight bookings to be done, we give a call to customer service executives. The customer service executives have to answer the incoming calls from customers for various reasons and have to clarify all their doubts they raise. Sometimes these executives have to take orders, answer inquiries, solve complains and provide information if needed. These professionals are charged with managing relationships between clients and the company. Providing good service will differentiate your business from your competitors. Almost all companies and sectors need customer service in order to handle complainants and queries from the customers. A Call Centre and Customer Service Executive can earn an average salary of Rs 202,379 per year.
The Job Role and Responsibilities of Customer Service Executive
The job roles of customer service executives are;
- Answer the call from customers and provide information about products and services
- Record all the customer transactions, interactions, inquiries, complaints, and their personal opinions.
- Process all the orders, forms, applications and high-quality service and assistance.
Ability and Skills Required
Customer Service Executive plays an important role in providing a connection between customers and the company. Mostly all companies are looking for candidates, who have good communication skills, people who have good relationship skills, patience and can handle stress well. And they should have good listening skills, the ability to think quickly and to provide a solution to the customer’s problem immediately. If anyone wants to be a good customer care executive you need a clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English.
Tips for Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Know about Product or Service. In order to provide good customer service, you need to know all the things about what you’re selling, inside and out.
- Be Friendly. As they say, customer service starts with a smile.
- Make good Communication. Be attentive; Listen to comments and take notes to make sure you understand what your customer wants.
- Be kind
- Say Thank You
- Train Your Staff.
- Show Respect.
- Be Responsive. …
- Ask for Feedback.
Steps to Dealing with Angry Customers
- Always remain calm. When a customer starts being rude Keep Calm
- Don’t take it personally.
- Use your best listening skills.
- Actively sympathize.
- Apologize gracefully.
- Find a solution.
- Take a few minutes on your own.
As a customer care executive, you need more patience. The more patient you are, the better off you will be when working in customer service. If you are interested in customer care executive upload your resume in job portals or use networking mediums.